by Sorcha Faal

a.k.a. David Booth

December 10, 2010
from WhatDoesItMean Website

Spanish version

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today authored by Doctor-Scientist Alexander Stepanov of St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory warns that the massive dark Jupiter-sized object lurking at our solar system’s outer edge appears to have “accelerated” its movement towards our Earth.



When “coupled” with the Total Lunar Eclipse of December 20/21, Dr. Stepanov suggests, the likelihood of an 8.0 magnitude or higher earthquake striking our Planet December 11th to January 8th, 2011, is a “near certainty”.




The massive dark Jupiter-sized object being mentioned in this report coincides with the research planetary scientist John Matese of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and his colleague Daniel Whitmire who in 1999 postulated that this dark, Jupiter-sized object is responsible for hurling chunks of ice and dust toward Earth, and as we can read:

“After examining the orbits of more than 100 comets in the Minor Planet Center database, the Matese and Whitmire concluded that 80 percent of comets born in the Oort Cloud were pushed out by the galaxy’s gravity. The remaining 20 percent, however, needed a nudge from a distant object about 1.4 times the mass of Jupiter.”

The existence of a massive planetary object in our Solar System affecting life on our Planet Earth has long been debated since the ancient Semitic peoples of the Middle East wrote extensively of its existence and attributed it to being the “home of the gods”.



The ancient Babylonians referred to it as Nibiru and in modern times it has been called “Planet X.


Spanish scientists further postulate that this massive object is a brown dwarf “dark companion” to our Sun.

Important to note about Russian research papers dealing with our Solar System are that they all subscribe to what is called The Electric Universe Theory and stands starkly opposed to those theories held by Westerners.

One of Russia’s leading researchers on effects of The Electric Universe is Doctor-Scientist Habibullo Abdussamatov who is the head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory who in 2009 issued a paper stating that the primary factor responsible for causing climate variations on Earth is our Sun, not carbon dioxide, and as we can read:

“Observations of the sun show that, as for the increase in temperature, carbon dioxide is not guilty, and, as for what lies ahead in the coming decades, it is not catastrophic warming, but a global and very prolonged temperature drop.”

Potentially even worse for our Planet is the research conducted by Professor Bill Napier, from Cardiff University, this past year stating that the mini-ice age we experienced 13,000 years ago was caused by a single hour-long hailstorm from space, and that when coupled with Dr. Stepanov’s research places the blame for this catastrophic event squarely on this massive mysterious object orbiting out beyond the Ort Cloud.

Though not directly mentioning the existence of this mysterious object, the United States NASA space organization has issued a warning for 2012 that the electrical effects upon our Sun will rival the Solar Maximum of 1958 and could very well “play havoc” with technology.

The earthquake danger envisioned by Dr. Stepanov in this report centers around the “sudden accelerated movement” of this mysterious object evidenced by the increasing number of comet-like objects being thrown into the Sun and “destabilizing” our Earth’s electro-magnetic shield due to massive Solar blasts thus lessoning our Planet’s ability to counter-act its own tidal forces.



Interesting to note in this report is Dr. Stepanov stating that the likely precursor to this coming giant earthquake will be a massive low pressure system exerting downward atmospheric pressure upon the Earth’s surface, and which this past week has seen an outbreak the likes of which have not been seen in modern times.

From what is being described as a “monster storm” due to hit the United States this weekend, to the deadly catastrophic rains that have hit South America and Australia, to the “once in a lifetime” cold that has gripped Great Britain and the unprecedented cold and snow wreaking havoc across all of Europe, perhaps never before in modern history have so many major weather events hit our World all at the same time.



To this report’s warning of a giant earthquake to quickly follow these major weather events it is not in our knowing if it will happen.


What is in our knowing, however, is that it is better to be prepared for even the worst catastrophe than to be left unprepared.