Some of the indicators which bear on the use of the Soviet
scalar electromagnetic grid via the Woodpecker EM carrier beams are given in this appendix.  along with other information believed pertinent to overall scalar EM effects. 


        An anomalous photograph taken by Bob Gladwin is presented which possibly may have captured the "smoking gun" -- the strike of a
Soviet scalar EM missile at an offset aim point near the shuttle Atlantis,  just before its launch on Nov. 26, 1985.  However, this photograph is caveated since it may also represent an anomalous but ordinary artifact.  captured in some as yet unknown manner.  The manner in which such a photograph may have been taken -- when normally the scalar energy does not show on a photo -- is explained.  

        Another photograph taken by George Suchary after the launch did
capture the Soviet "marker beacon" utilized in the test firing, however.  This independent photograph is presented, and adds credence to the thesis that the Gladwin photograph captured the test of a Soviet scalar EM pulse missile. 


1.       Continual cloud radials have repeatedly been seen and photographed over Los Angeles, California or its vicinity.  Los Angeles is also apparently a "hinge point" for bending and controlling the jetstream.  Three typical radials seen to form one after the other by Margaret Wilson (and sketched and airbrushed by her) in the greater Los Angeles area are shown in figures 1, 2, 3, and 4.  These radials were formed on Sunday, Jan. 26, 1986.  Ms. Wilson had heard my Saturday night "Soviet Weather Engineering" broadcast over KABC Los Angeles, and my request that anyone who saw the typical radial cloud formation should photograph or draw it, noting time and location, and send the photos or drawings to me. 
        As Margaret described it.  "To my astonishment, the next day I not only saw one, but three in the sky at the same time. 
        The time of the first one was Sunday, Jan. 26, at 1:15 p.m. 
. . . I stepped out the back door for some minor errand and noticed a
fan of long straight clouds in the sky.  The sky had been filled with dark clouds most of the morning but this had been breaking up and the western half of the sky was now clear with these lines of clouds spread out on it.  I immediately thought of your request and tried to see the bottom of the fan which was hidden behind bushes and a garage.  When I stepped into the street, I saw there was a semi-circle beneath them. 
         Not having film and a wide-angle lens on my camera.  I knew I couldnít capture it in its entirety.  I am, however, a retired commercial airbrush artist so I quickly sketched the formation.  It is illustration #1
          It was in the western sky, the base of the central semi-circle sitting about 15 degrees above the ocean horizon.  It was very clear and sharply defined.  The semi-circle was broken at the top and the two broken ends curled inward like commas.  As I sketched the wind deformed it somewhat, the right half of the whole formation sliding down away from the left. 
         Ten minutes later it was getting quite clear of clouds except
 for a bank over the Santa Monica Mountains to the north and there, straight north, another fan was forming.  As I watched it took shape -- illustration #2.  The same broken semi-circle (with commasí) but this time the bases of the rays were feathered about half-way out with end halves long straight wisps. 
         As I sketched, another fan had begun to take shape further east.  It was hard to tell its size but I had estimated the first one at about 15 miles across and the second a little larger and the third larger yet.  At the peak of its formation it looked like illustration #3.  ...There in the middle of the central circle, hazy and a little faint was what looked like the top of a mushroom cloud.  Or was it only a distant thunderhead that coincidentally found its way to a place behind the formation?  The arms of the last, largest formation were rather wavy and feathery like some gigantic sea creature.  It did not disperse as fast as the others, but held for a couple of hours, though it was pretty distorted by then.  I could not estimate its size as I wasnít sure of its altitude. 
         Were they aircraft contrails?  Certainly not!  There was an airliner in the sky at the time -- a mere scratch on the smooth blue sky (seeillustration #3, right center.). 
         The three formations were present in the sky at the same time although the first was getting quite distorted by the upper level winds before the last reached its peak. 
        Tuesday our weather changed from hot and sunny to rainy as the weather man said the path of the jetstream altered, and then there was the space shuttle explosion. 
         ...The Russians seemed very sincere in their sympathy for the loss of our astronauts but only two days later it was printed in TASS and I personally heard Vladimir Posner say that Russia hoped that the United States would now realize what could happen if the S.D.I. program was further pursued.  Was this friendly concern or a threat?  It is very evident that if the S.D.I. can destroy a missile in flight, it can also destroy one on the ground.  This would immediately put all Russian missiles in [reach of] our arsenal.  They are already in place in the most desirable target areas -- their own launch sites.  Iíd be panicky too if I were a Soviet leader."
        [Ed. comment: My sincere thanks to this thoughtful lady who took the time to sketch the cloud radial phenomena occurring in the Los Angeles "jetstream pivot point" at this critical time, just prior to the launch and destruction of the Challenger
         Anomalous cloud grid activity (formation and dissolution) in
the Los Angeles area has been positively correlated with Soviet Woodpecker activity by engineer Ron Cole, with 100% correlation in 30 straight Woodpecker measurement runs.  Statistically, of course, this
is quite decisive.]. 

2.       Continual cloud radials have repeatedly been seen and photographed over Huntsville, Alabama, associated with weather engineering and grid activity.  Typical radials seen by this author are shown in Bearden, Soviet Weather Engineering Over North America, 1-hr. videotape, 1985.  Huntsville is apparently a pivot point or "hinge point" for bending and controlling the jetstream. 

3.       Spectacular cloud grid patterns have been seen over Huntsville, Alabama and Los Angeles, California.  An excellent videoclip of one
of the Los Angeles area grids, personally observed and shot by KABC Open Mind talk show host Bill Jenkins, is shown in Bearden, Soviet Weather Engineering Over North America, 1-hr. videotape, 1985.  An artistís sketch of an earlier gigantic grid, extending from horizon
to horizon in every direction, seen over Huntsville, Alabama by Tom Bearden and Ken Moore, is also shown in the tape.  The videotape is available from P.O. Box 1472, Huntsville, AL 35807.  Sketches and details of another highly anomalous grid pattern observed in the greater Los Angeles area by engineer Ron Cole are shown in figures 5 and 6

The reason that clouds of water droplets and/or ice particles detect the scalar interferometry and form signature patterns is simple: Consider each H2O molecule as having two light little hydrogen atoms hanging on to the much heavier oxygen atom.  The covalent sharing with the oxygen atom of the electron from each hydrogen atom means that (1) the electrostatic scalar potential between the H ion and the O ion it is bonded to, is rhythmically varying as the electron is shared back and forth, (2) this varying potential contains "electron spin holes" since it is made by the moving electron, (3) two such varying potentials exist since there are two H atoms sharing covalent electrons with the O atom, (4) the two H ions are at an angle of over 100 degrees with respect to each other, (5) the molecule assembly thus constitutes one part (one half, so to speak) of a scalar interferometer with imbedded electron spin holes for electron hooking, (6) Incident scalar waves from outside the system interact with the "half scalar interferometer."  This scalar interferometry interaction is coupled to the covalent bonding electron because of the internal spin hole pattern of the molecular half of the interferometer.  The coupled electron moves with the scalar patternís changes, causing an observable interaction with and in the electrical structure and ionic potential of the molecule, (7) the weak H to H hydrogen bonding between molecules connects resulting ionic potential changes to the structuring of the entire macroscopic cloud assembly.  Thus by scalar interferometry with the H2O "half interferometers", an incident scalar EM pattern is detected and translated into patterns of E and B force fields.  The H2O molecules then "line up" in accord with the electrical patterns detected. 
        Thus the clouds form "signature patterns" according to the incident scalar EM radiation patterns.  Giant cloud radials in the targeted area are probably due to the type and shape of antennas -- including the type and shape of the electrical wires establishing the antennasí ground planes -- 640used by the Soviet Union to project the scalar waves.  Note that such "radial" antenna patterns were occasionally used by James Harris Rogers in his underground and undersea scalar EM transmission system. 

        [For Rogersí patents, see U.S. patent numbers 1,316,188, Radiosignaling system, Sept.16, 1919; 1,322,622, Wireless Signaling System, Nov. 25, 1919 (figure 6 of this patent clearly shows a "radial wire" ground plane antenna); 1,349,103, Radiosignaling system, Aug. 10, 1920 (the fourth version in figure 1 shows inside/outside variation which, for the long waves used, to a distant observer appears as a varying magnetostatic scalar potential using opposing B fields); 1,349,104, Radiosignaling system, Aug.  10, 1920; 1,220,005, Wireless Signaling System, Mar. 20, 1917; 1,303,729, Wireless signaling system, May 13, 1919; 1,303,730, Radiosignaling system, May 13,1919;  l,315,862, Radiosignaling system, Sept. 9, 1919; also 958,829, Method and Apparatus for Producing High Frequency Oscillating Currents, May 24,1910.].

4.      Anomalous power outages in Ventura County, Southern California on Nov. 8 and 9, 1985.  Again, engineer Ron Cole, who lives in the affected area, investigated and reports as follows:
        "On the evening of 11-8-85 in a rural area of Ventura County known as Carlisle Canyon, a strange electrical phenomenon began to occur at about 10:15 p.m.  Our first observation was that random white dots began to appear on the TV screen, then began to increase in size and brightness. The brighter the dots got, the dimmer certain lights in our home became. Yet later we found that, when some lighting circuits were dimming, other circuits were causing lights to shine much brighter than normal.  After a bit of checking, we were able to determine that lighting circuits common to pole 1 of the service transformer were the ones that were seeing a reduction in voltage, while all circuits on pole 2 were seeing an increase in voltage.
        There is another interesting condition that was observed on the TV screen.  The dots were in sync with the vertical field or frame rate of the signal.  This means that the interference had to be of a frequency of 59.7 Hz or 29.85 Hz.  Normal power line interference will form a grouped dash pattern across the screen and will strobe upward at the rate difference of 59.7 Hz or 29.85 Hz.  In the 8 November case, there was no strobing of the dots whatsoever.
        These conditions continued off and on for the rest of the entire evening and were observed by no less than six other persons that I know of.  They were observed over the entire TV frequency spectrum, low band VHF, high band VHF, and on two UHF channels.  Line interference is almost always most prominent on the low band VHF frequencies only.
        These anomalous events would take place on a somewhat irregular time pattern; anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes apart.  They would always last for about 2 minutes.
        At 12:30 a.m. I went to bed and was not aware of any further activities until 6:20 a.m., at which time I was awakened by several sharp snapping or cracking sounds coming from the walls of my house.  I rolled over and went back to sleep, only to be reawakened about 15 minutes later by my wife, who informed me that the power and phones were out. My comment was, "Some dummy must have crashed into a power pole," and I dozed off again.
        At 10:15 a.m.  the power and phones came back on line.  Shortly after, our phone began to virtually ring off the hook.  About a dozen neighbors up and down the canyon wanted me to check out their electrical wiring and various appliances.  All of them were trying to explain their individual encounters and what took place when the power went out.  Such things as wires snapping in walls, singing and humming sounds coming from wiring in walls, strong smell of ozone, light bulbs exploding, buzzing coffee pots, and a handful of other phenomena all took place just before the power went out at 6:20 a.m. 
        A typical example was that of Rob Steel.  [Ed: Name changed for this report; his real name is in my files.]  Rob lives four miles down the canyon from us.  He had just turned on the lights in his barn and was getting ready to feed the livestock, when he realized he had left several needed items in the garage located about 75 yards from the barn.  Upon entering the garage, he saw the garage lights began to flicker, then go to a dim orange glow.  Upon stepping from the garage area, Steel saw that lights in the barn were so bright that he thought the entire structure was about to explode.  He froze in his tracks for a moment and his whole house and garage began to hum.  Then everything went out. 
        An interesting point to inject is that Mr. Steelís home and several others farther down the canyon from us are being fed from a different 19 kv power feeder source than the 14 kv feeder that supplies us and most homes in the canyon. 
        At about 2 p.m. on 11-9-85 I was in contact with the power utility company (Southern California Edison Company) to inquire as to the cause of the power outage.  My first assumption was wrong.  No power poles had been knocked down; only a ceramic fuse in the 19 kv feeder system had blown and a two-pole oil breaker had kicked out on the 14 kv feeder system.  Load charge recorders at the power company show that both fuse devices kicked out at exactly the same time, but they are in no way common to each other as to load distribution.  They only supply power to adjacent areas. 
        Also, the phone company has no record of its service being out, yet the phone service was restored when the power was restored.  The phone company does not use Edison Companyís power to power its phones.  Again, the only commonality is that the phones and phone lines were in the same area. 
        Numerous magnetic breakers, used as manual switch devices for well pumps and other services, were on when power was returned.  These switches had previously set in their off state. 
        A strong electrical-type ozone odor was detected at five locations at the time the power went out. 
        Later we found that a Research and Development laboratory in a nearby area measured 29 Hz intermittent signals late on the night of 11-8-85.  These signals were interfering with some critical tests the lab personnel were trying to accomplish.  The laboratory itself did not experience a power outage. 
        At this point in time, the only realistic surmise we can come up with is that a tremendous ELF or scalar ground wave was adding and subtracting to the grounded neutral service side of the power pole transformers so as to sum in and out of phase.  When peak nodes were achieved, all line transformers ended up back-feeding the feeder lines out of phase, causing the final power outage. 
        Twenty-one persons are aware of the strange conditions of the power outage and prior events.  [Ed: Their names are in my files.]"

        Editorís comment:  Another anomalous power outage also occurred in the same area.  This occurrence is possibly associated with effects of the scalar interference grid adjustments. If the Soviets were preparing for a major test of the grid in the Launch Phase ABM mode, substantial tests and exercises may have been performed before the actual "wet run" against the shuttle launch on Nov. 26, 1985 -- about two and a half weeks after the anomalous power outage at Carlisle Canyon.
See the Rogersí patents, referenced above, for ideas of how scalar EM signals couple to the power lines and telephone lines.
          As this book goes to press, John Bedini has notified me that his new and very sensitive developmental scalar detector positively verifies scalar frequency "spike" activity on the Woodpecker grid (and possibly the ground reference) from 50 Hz to 10 MHz
A normal instrument will definitely not see these signals.  Johnís lab is at Sylmar, California and about 70 miles from Carlisle Canyon.

5.       During the Skylab mission, NASA astronauts observed and photographed a mysterious green glow of the atmosphere.  The glow was over 1,000 miles long and over 100 miles wide.  From Carlisle Canyon, Ventura County, California the sky has also been observed to possess a mysterious green glow from horizon to horizon, on three occasions.  [Editorís comment:  It is hypothesized that this green glow is associated with grid activity in the Launch Phase ABM System mode.]

6.       Just prior to the hapless launch of the Challenger on Jan. 28, 1986, the Soviet Union sharply bent the jetstream down through the center part of the country, then curved it eastward across the Florida panhandle.  This exposed the waiting Challenger on the launch pad to severe cold air, brought down from Canada by the sharply deviated jetstream.  The use of the scalar interferometry aspects of the Woodpecker grid for weather engineering over the U.S. has been documented previously. [Bearden, Soviet Weather Engineering Over North America, 1-hr. videotape, 1985; Bearden, "USSR: New beam energy possible?", Defense & Foreign Affairs Daily, 13(111), June 12, 1984, p. 1-2.]. Wilsonís cloud radial sightings on Jan. 26, 1986 and Coleís giant cloud grid sightings on Jan. 24, 1986 are directly connected with adjusting the Woodpecker grid and deviating the jetstream, to carry cold air to the Florida launch site.

7.       The previous testing of the grid in the Launch Phase ABM/Anti-bomber Mode, using actual jet aircraft as "wet-run" targets, has been demonstrated by various anomalous incidents.
          As one probable example, see "Jetliner drops 32,000 feet; 400 aboard; 50 are injured," AP release, Huntsville Times, Feb. 20, 1985, p. 1 and "China Airlines Pilot Denies Cockpit Error," AP release, Huntsville Times, Feb. 21, 1985, p. A-9. In this incident (see figure 7) a Boeing 747, flying at 42,000 feet and bound for Los Angeles, experienced unusual engine flameouts while still out from San Francisco.  In a hair-raising plunge toward the earth, the pilot fought to restart the engines and regain control of the aircraft.  After a fall of some 32,000 feet in two minutes, the engines finally restarted, and the pilot was able to fly into San Francisco and land safely.
        We have already explained how the Soviets are able to track the aircraftís jet engines.  Later in this Appendix we show just how accurately an actual "scalar EM missile" may be focused by the Soviets on a hapless target.  If a negatively biased pulse or continuous wave scalar EM "energy extraction" beam hits the engines, the extraction of energy will result in engine flameout.  (No heat energy, no combustion of the fuel.).  This is apparently what happened to this aircraft.  In the presence of "splatter" from the extraction beam targeted at the engines, the aircraft instruments were seriously affected.  Different instruments have different responses to such an anomalous scalar EM kindling effect.  Thus a signature would be that the instruments disagree with each other, and need not record what actually occurred.  This appears to have been the case, constituting a signature that scalar EM was targeted against the aircraft.  The pilotís instruments apparently indicated that the control system had failed, while the flight recorder apparently indicated that it had not. 
        Let us assume this was a Soviet test.  When the distant Soviet operator turned off the extractor beam, the engines returned to normal state after a "discharge time constant" period.  They normalized before the plane struck the ground, so the pilot was able to restart the engines and proceed. 
        Notice that this was a limited test to cause engine flameout only.  If the scalar EM missile had been used against the aircraft in the "pulse" mode, it would instantly have exploded in mid-air. 
        The crash of an India jet aircraft outside Great Britain may have been a test of the same weapon in the pulsed "destroy aircraft" mode, since there are indications that the aircraft suffered an anomalous midair explosion.  Another candidate for such a possible "shoot-down" of a jet aircraft is an (Italian) Itavia DC-9 that crashed into the Mediterranean in June, 1980.  Both Itavia and the Italian Transportation Minister Salvatore Formica believed that a missile struck the jetliner and was the likely cause of the crash.  It may have been a scalar EM missile and a full-up test by the Soviet Union.  See "Plane was probably hit, judge says," Birmingham Post-Herald, Jan. 17, 1981. 
        Also the present author has knowledge of at least one instance in the early 1980ís when an American-made tactical ballistic missile was anomalously destroyed shortly after being launched by troops in Europe.  The destruction was anomalous and a large hole was inexplicably burned through the side of the missile -- exactly as if it had been struck by a scalar EM missile test in the anti-tactical missile (ATM) role. 

8.     As another example of airborne scalar EM activity in the Woodpecker grid, in January 1985 a U.S.  Navy-dispensed chaff cloud, dispensed well-offshore from San Diego, California was caught by an unexpected wind and blown toward the city.  (See figure 8.).  As the chaff cloud moved in, significant failures of electrical systems and electrical components resulted.  Power was disrupted to as many as 60,000 homes by the incident. 
        The sudden, unpredicted wind was suggestive of a wind blowing toward an artificially created low pressure area.  Under certain conditions, a specialized structure such as that of a piece of sophisticated chaff will reflect scalar waves of frequencies within its cut bandwidth.  If scalar modulation frequencies within the chaff bandwidth were present on the Woodpecker carrier grid above and surrounding San Diego, a myriad of reflecting bits of chaff in the moving chaff cloud would produce myriads of random, invisible "fireflies" of EM energy kindled at a distance, from random scalar interferometry, in a zone surrounding the cloud.  As these invisible "firefly" pulses of EM energy pulsed inside components of the electrical systems and electrical controls in San Diego and vicinity, extensive and random internal electrical interference occurred.  This lead to widespread, anomalous electrical failures throughout the city. 
        Note that this activity preceded the huge Soviet scalar EM exercise of April-May 1985.  The grand exercise would certainly have been scheduled well in advance by Soviet strategic forces controlling the scalar EM howitzers and Woodpecker grid weapons, and adjustments and smaller tests would have been being made for some months before the tests. 

9.      Other anomalous "electrical strikes" certainly exist, suggesting Soviet testing may occur widely throughout the world, yet be reported as ordinary but anomalous phenomena.  An example which comes readily to mind is the anomalous blast (or blasts) that struck Bell Island, off the east coast of Newfoundland, on April 2, 1978.  Persons on the shore of Conception Bay reported seeing fireballs coming down out of the sky and hitting the island, according to Royal Canadian Mounted Police.  Highly anomalous atmospheric electrical activity preceded the blast.  This may have been Soviet testing of scalar-created electromagnetic missiles.  Extensive information on this incident can be obtained from P.A.C.E., 100 Bronson Ave., Apt. 1001, Ottawa, Canada T1R 6G8. 
        As another possible example, villages in an area of West Donegal in Ireland have been terrorized by freak "lightning bolts" for over two years.  Roofs have been literally stripped off, windows smashed, telephones and television sets blown up, and pipelines wrecked.  On Dec. 25, 1984 a mighty blast caused a three-day blackout:  it accompanied a snowstorm, the first "white Christmas" in the area in 20 years.  See "Bolts from the blue," Fortean Times, Issue no. 45, Winter 1985, p. 5. 

10.    Scalar spikes or pulses from the Soviet testing may also cause other anomalies, including deaths of unsuspecting persons using the telephone.  For a candidate event of this type, see "Killer Phones," Fortean Times, Issue no. 45, Winter 1985, p.  8-9; also AP release, Huntsville Times, May 30, 1985; AP newswire June 2, 1985; and New York Times, Sep. 11,1985.
        On May 21, 1985, five days after passing a complete physical examination, 17-year-old Jason F.  Findley of Piscataway, New Jersey was on the phone at his grandmotherís house, talking to his girl friend.  An odd click occurred on the line, followed by a gasp from Findley and then only the TV playing in the background.  His grandmother found him unconscious, still clutching the phone in his hand.  Rushed to Muhlenberg hospital, he was pronounced dead shortly afterwards.  An autopsy could not determine the cause of death, and the telephone company found the phone working properly, properly grounded, and no evidence of excess electrical charge.  Findley was lying on a wooden bed which would not conduct electricity.  He had a hemorrhage of the inner ear.  There had been an electrical storm over Scotch Plains, New Jersey the night Findley died. 
        AP wire services were told by the special forensic investigator with the New Jersey medical examinerís office that about six people had died in the U.S. in similar circumstances.  Others had reported being knocked unconscious by "high voltage shock" from their telephones.  Several weeks before Findleyís death, another man from Whitehouse Station, New Jersey had been found unconscious with a telephone in his hand.  According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission in Washington, D.  C., in 1984 nearly 12,000 people in the U. S.  were taken to emergency rooms with injuries related to telephones.  A hundred of them died, although exact details were not revealed. 
        Note that the giant Soviet scalar exercise of May 1985 had been detected and verified by Golden.  Substantial activity in the Soviet weapon complex, and in the Woodpecker grid over the U.S, continued throughout May and beyond.  A phone line may by chance detect one or more atmospheric scalar EM pulses, just as occurred in the blackout in Ventura County, California on Nov.  8-9, 1985.  These scalar pulses can travel along a phone line and be broadcast into a personís ear and brain from the telephone earpiece.  The proper scalar EM pulse can induce both "acoustic shock" in the inner ear and "electrical shock" conditions in the nervous system.  The pulse may also interrupt the bodyís electrical timing pulses to the heart, causing the heart to stop without physical damage.  The scalar EM shock to the brain and nervous system can knock the person unconscious or, if sufficiently strong, kill him instantly.  The condition is worsened if the person is ungrounded, since then he acts as a large, open-ended capacitance in series with the telephone instrumentís inductance.  In such case, the scalar resonance of the equivalent series LC circuit can be sharply excited and resonated.  By the nonlinearities of the body and nervous system, the scalar resonance can be translated into an ordinary electrical pulse or resonance.  Since the scalar power is not translated into ordinary power except inside the nonlinearities of the human capacitor/nervous system, no damage to the telephone or phone lines need happen.  [At the ComTec exhibit in Las Vegas in 1984, John Bedini demonstrated powering a 200-watt speaker system through a 100-foot length of #40 magnet wire, using scalar EM means.  He put some 200 "watts equivalent" of scalar energy through the tiny wire to the speakers, where a small Bedini translator translated it back into ordinary electrical "force field" energy, powering the speakers.  This was much to the astonishment of the technical audience, since the wire was quite cool and exhibited no evidence of heating, even though by conventional thinking it should have been instantly melted.]
        The bottom line is:  With increased Soviet scalar weapons activity over the U.S., the telephone system is likely to become more hazardous to humans using it, when th e instrument is connected to th e external wire.  A radio ph one is much saf er against anomalous scal ar EM "spiking."

11.     The metal-softening detected and verified by Frank Golden on Jan. 1, 1986 is certainly indicative of a new mechanism or effect added to the Woodpecker grid.  The highly specialized nature of the particular detector/amplifier which Golden was using provides strong evidence that the signal was actually derived by recording the scalar EM signals produced by a human cerebrum (two cerebral hemispheres connected by the corpus callosum, forming a scalar interferometer) when the human was successfully performing psychokinesis (metal-bending).  The fact that Golden was able to nullify the signal locally by special methods worked out by him lends further credence to this hypothesis.  In any event, three hours of very objective experimental data strongly support this thesis.  It is therefore indicated that (1) the metal-softening signal had been added for a purpose, and (2) something made of metal was going to be softened, leading to its failure.  Certainly the Challenger would have been an ideal target; softening the metal on its boosters and fasteners by even a small percentage would significantly reduce the vehicleís ability to withstand the stress during launch.  This of course is circumstantial evidence only, but the finger of suspicion is there nonetheless.  It is a fact that the metal-softening signal was and is in the Soviet Woodpecker-repertoire; it is a presumption that it was intended for use against the Challenger. 


12.     The shuttle launch from Cape Canaveral on the evening of Nov. 26, 1986 seemed smooth as silk to the army of official observers and onlookers.  In reality the Soviet Union clandestinely conducted one or more Launch Phase ABM System tests against the vehicle, using it as a convenient target. 
          Figures 9, 10, 11, and 12 are included to give the reader some preliminary background on the highly significant events which occurred in conjunction with this flight, and previous to it.  These figures are newspaper articles from the News Tribune, Fort Pierce, Florida.  The articles are used by permission. 
          Anomalous atmospheric "booms" and airquakes had occurred in the Florida area for over three and a half years prior to the launch.  Sixteen counties, most of them on the northern Gulf coast or close to it, had reported booms during the two-year period preceding April 1984.  State and local emergency preparedness officials and U.S. Air Force Base representatives met but could not resolve the mystery of what was causing all the anomalous booms. 
         In fact, many booms had occurred in and around the gulf coast of Florida, particularly offshore from St. Petersburg, starting from several years earlier. 
        These anomalous booms were caused by the Soviets adjusting and testing the Woodpecker scalar EM grid for weather engineering and potential weapons use.  The booms and airquakes were certainly not confined to Florida alone, but also occurred at many other locations throughout the U.S. and Europe. 
        Mysterious, highly localized seismic microquakes also had occurred at widely scattered locations throughout the U.S. 
        On at least two shuttle flights prior to the Nov. 26, 1985 launch, large anomalous "booms" had occurred over or around the launch site after launch.  No one in NASA knew what they were or what caused them.
        So prior to Nov.  26, the Soviets had already prepared and tested the Launch Phase ABM system mode of the grid against at least two U.S.  shuttle launches.  However, so eerie and strange are the scalar EM weapons that they had been able to do so without the U. S. government even becoming aware of what was going on.  In the Kremlin, they must have marveled at our continued ignorance. 
        At any rate, they tested the Launch Phase ABM system again on Nov.  26, and this time private U.S. citizens happened to capture at least some evidence of what was going on.  It still would have died there without surfacing, except for a curious chain of events.  Let me briefly recount those events. 


        Lucius Farish publishes a fine little monthly newsclipping collection called UFO Newsclipping Service (Route 1, Box 220, Plumerville, AR 72121).  In it she includes clippings on all sorts of anomalies, including UFOís, strange light phenomena, etc.  Because of my long work in UFOs (for some time now, placed on the back burner due to the press of my work in Soviet scalar electromagnetic weapons), Iíve subscribed to Farishís service for several years. 
         And this time my unorthodox interests certainly paid off.  Farish published a clipping of the article, "NASA officials stumped by strange light, boom," by Susan Burgess, News Tribune writer (see figure 10).  The moment I read the article, I realized that the Soviets had actually tested the Launch Phase ABM Systemís area mode against the shuttle launch of Nov.  26, 1985.  Further, George Suchary had taken a picture of the marker beacon as it was slewed away at the conclusion of the test. 
         With alacrity I contacted Ms.  Burgess and, through her, George Suchary.  Both were very helpful, and Mr.  Suchary gave me permission to use his important photograph of the light moving away after the test.  Ms. Margery Bril , the kind librarian at the News Tribune, sent me four clippings. 
         After reading the article by Julie Enders, Showcase Editor of  the News Tribune, I contacted her also.  Although extremely busy, Ms. Enders kindly gave me additional details, including the fact that Bob Gladwin had taken a series of eight stills of the launch itself, and in one frame an anomalous, curving line of light with a splash on the end appeared. 
          At first I thought it might be the answer to a dream.  Very tentative information suggested that the "curved light with a splash on the end" might have occurred in one of the pictures taken during the launch sequence itself, with the light striking directly under the shuttle shortly after it lifted off.  I was positive the Soviets could strike at the shuttle (or a missile) with a "scalar EM pulse" missile, but hardly dared hope someone could have actually been lucky enough to get a photograph of it. 
          From my acquaintance with two masters of paranormal photography -- the indomitable Trevor James Constable and a close friend, Joe Gambill -- I understood how one could possibly get a picture of such a strike -- assuming it occurred -- at night, when the same picture could not have been taken in the daylight.  I also understood why the camera might catch it when the human eye would not see it.
        It seemed that, between them, these friendly, cooperative persons just might have gathered together the positive evidence to prove that the Soviets had struck at the shuttle with an offset test of a scalar EM missile, using a marker beacon for adjustment.  (As it turned out. it was not to be as definite as that!)  However, time was of the essence.
        The Soviet tests had definitely included a test in the "area burst" mode, which can catch and destroy several missiles fired from a deployed silo complex at once.  The clinching evidence I had needed for so long on a Soviet test of the pulse mode -- the scalar EM pulse missile -- just might be there in one of Bob Gladwin1s photographs.  But there was no time to lose; such evidence is fleeting. and unless I moved quickly, it was likely to fade away and disappear forever.  With persistence, the rest followed swiftly.  Mr. Suchary graciously gave me permission to use his photographs.  These of course prove that the marker beacon was there.  (In addition, it was seen by numerous persons.).  The News Tribune gave me permission to print the articles.   Mr. Gladwin furnished his negatives and gave me full permission to analyze and use his photographs.  Personal friends, Everett and Shirley Edwards, printed the photographs in their private darkroom so the negatives would not be out of safe hands for even a moment.
        At the time, this book was almost finished.  If the photo of the candidate Soviet use of the electromagnetic missile was accurate, quick work would be necessary if it was to be included.  My friend and publisher, John Ratzlaff. had already agreed to swiftly publish this large output as soon as I could get it to him.  At Omni Video Publishing, Ms. Electra Briggs was alerted to the potential importance of what was coming.  She and Mr. Glenn Shoemaker swung by my house from New Orleans, and a quick, informal videoclip was taped, announcing the book.  (Murphyís law -- if anything can go wrong, it will -- got me there.  Inexplicably, in my near-total fatigue from months of 19-hour days and 7-day weeks on this project, I spoke the date of the Titan explosion as April 19th, knowing full well it was the 18th!  It happens.  Electra suggested she slap a correcting statement over the video.  Done.  Be ready to get it out.  Itís too important; donít sweat the small stuff.)
        Zerox copies of the photos were received.  There in the fifth photo (or so it seemed) was an unequivocal strike of the scalar EM missile, in the launch sequence itself.  The assumed strike seemed to have occurred right under the shuttle, a few seconds after liftoff.
        The evidence seemed complete.  All that was left was to receive the actual negatives and verify the sequence.  At last we seemed to have the smoking gun.  The Soviets would have been caught redhanded.
        Based on the advance zerox copies, the manuscript was altered.  Everything was ready.  And then the negatives came in.
        In this business, you learn to meet and accept a lot of failures.  Things often go astray, and donít wind up as they seem at first blush.  This time was no exception.  Murphy got us again!  The photos on the negative were in a different order then they had been on the zerox copies.
        Thereís no mistaking the order in which the pictures were taken.  There they are on the negatives, one right after the other, and clearly numbered.  And the curving light with a splash at the end did not occur during the launch sequence at all.  Instead, it was taken before the launch -- just how long remained to be seen.  Everett and Shirley took the photo and developed it at both extremes: very dark and very light, to bring out all the details possible. 
        The results were most interesting.  As shown on the lighter print (figure 13), the light does not curve down out of the sky and strike toward the ground, it turns up toward the sky and strikes above the distant treeline.  Further, as shown on the darker print (figure 14), it does consist of a little ball of light, just like a scalar EM missile would appear.  No apparent structure to hold the light appears in either picture, though one could not positively rule this out completely without microdensitometer tests.  (One can inadvertently get artifacts like this by focusing on a ball-like light bulb, for example, and then moving the camera while the shutter is still open.  On the other hand, there is no evidence that this happened at all, and no street lamp post or other foreign object in the photo.)
        (The remaining photos of the liftoff sequence are shown in figure 15.). 
        We called Mr. Gladwin.  He verified that the photos had been taken in order, one right after the other.  He had not had the camera on a tripod, but had steadied it on a railing.  In other words, the "light streak with a burst on it" had been taken just before the liftoff.  Also, Mr.  Gladwin had not observed íthe marker beacon, and had not attempted to photograph any such "light in the sky."  In fact, visually he had not observed any such streak and burst of light in any scene he was photographing. 
        So the question is, exactly what did Mr.  Gladwin photograph in that photo, just prior to the shuttleís liftoff?  The answer is.  we just donít know for sure. 
        Letís run through the two possibilities:
        (1)  He may have snapped an artifact while moving the camera.  If so, the camera was definitely quite still at least most of the time the lens was open, for the treeline is quite clear in the lighter photo, which reduces light saturation and shows details more clearly.  Further, there is no evident support or structure attached to the light itself; it seems to be a "disembodied" light.  So this possibility is ambiguous, though reasonable.  Mr.  Gladwin does not recall any such movement of the camera; it was steady while he was shooting. 
        (2)  He may still have snapped a scalar EM missile.  If so, it means the Soviets fired a "small test" of the exothermic pulse or scalar EM missile in advance of the actual shuttle launch.  Letís pursue that for a moment, and suppose it to be true. 
      The Soviets already had the marker beacon up in the sky -- thatís certain.  Many persons saw it.  Soviet trawlers off shore and Soviet satellites could also have given the actual position of the marker beacon.  Thus the Soviet LPABM System would have had (a) the actual parameters the computer had used to transmit the beacon, and (b) the actual location at which the beacon emerged.  Comparison of (a) and (b) is much like having a "meteorological data message" in field artillery:  One has the corrections to apply for specific conditions of the medium that cause deviation.  These corrections can then be applied to calculated or "table" data to adjust firing for real-world conditions. 
         So far so good.  The Soviets had the exact position of the registration beacon, and could apply corrections for a shot of the scalar EM missile.  They certainly would know the exact position of the shuttle on its launch pad. 
          If a fairly substantial offset for the scalar EM missile shot were used, "mett corrections" could be applied and a small scalar missile could be zinged in, stopping momentarily at the final offset "strike" position so that a track could be obtained by the scanner extraction beam.  Then by comparing the detected offset position of the "burst" of the scalar EM missile to the detected offset position of the marker beacon, the difference could be applied to the beaconís true position to get the true strike position of the missile.  The offset used could then be subtracted to give the location where the missile would have struck without the offset, had it actually been fired at the rising shuttle after liftoff.  This "adjusted final strike position" could be compared to the shuttleís expected early trajectory (which varies only slightly from standard for the first few seconds) to determine the expected combat success of the shot.  Itís a little roundabout, but itís a very safe way to do it if one wants quite positive assurance that the missile will not strike the shuttle and destroy it.  Since the Soviets delayed the "area burst" and its concomitant atmospheric "boom" to T + 12 minutes, it is evident that a large offset was used for the area strike -- probably about 10 extra minutes -- to positively assure that there would be no actual damage or threat to the shuttle. 
         It seems logical, then, that they might fire the small scalar EM missile well offset from the shuttle, and just before its launch, to prevent any possibility of actual damage to the shuttle. 
        So there you have it.  Mr. Gladwinís photograph is consistent with such a careful, safe scalar EM missile test by the Soviets, prior to the actual liftoff of the shuttle.  On the other hand, itís not possible to say with certainty that that is what it is.  It may simply be a very peculiar artifact.  In fac, if it were not for the other indicators, one would most certainly not consider such a bizarre possibility as an offset Soviet scalar EM missile strike at the shuttle. 
        If the "streak" photo is examined as a candidate for a sca1ar EM missile test, then one other thing must be explained: Why did the film capture the test when observers did not see it at all?  That, of course, we can explain!
        So back to our presentation.  Here Iím going to assume -- and accent that this is a postulation -- that the Gladwin photo actually represented a scalar EM missile test.  We will run through a possible sequence of events, based on that assumption.  We will hypothesize the LPABM system operation and the Soviet conduct of the test.  The major events here in the U.S.  may be quite real; those assumed to occur in the Soviet Union, of course, are "authorís license" -- but hopefully realistic. 

        The evening of Nov. 26, 1985 is perfect.  At Cape Canaveral, the shuttle Atlantis is poised on its launch pad waiting to move majestically into the heavens on its impending journey.  As launch time approaches, everything is as smooth as a catís whisker.  There is, however, just one small anomaly.
        A mysterious light is hanging up in the sky, staying still for awhile, then gently rocking back and forth.  The light is a Soviet marker beacon for a scalar EM howitzer.  The howitzer, employed in a special scalar EM channel contained in the Woodpecker transmitters and interference grid, will shoot through the EM carriers at an aiming point offset from the shuttle.
        Since this is still to be a nondestructive test, no chances will be taken.  The pulse mode will be used, and a "scalar EM missile" -- a bundle of energy buried in hyperspace around its moving zero-point in this world -- will be fired directly at an offset aiming point prior to launch of the shuttle.  A substantial offset in distance will be used to prevent posing any danger of inadvertently hitting the shuttle on its launch pad.
        The marker beacon is necessary for precision.  Its desired position will be calculated and the beacon will be placed on station.  By placing this source of continuous EM energy in the area, it can be detected by the scanning "energy extraction beam" and tracked by the distant Soviet operator.  Soviet trawlers and satellites monitoring the test will report the true position of the marker beacon, which will deviate from the calculated location due to conditions of the channel medium (the Woodpecker beams) at the time.  Comparison of the beaconís true position to its desired, calculated position "registers" the marker beacon and yields the "meteorological corrections" which must be applied to standard firing table calculations.  These corrections can be applied to any further shot into the area to correct its aim, just as standard field artillery applies registration corrections in the target area.
          When the shuttle boosters ignite, an additional track will be obtained from it.  The offset from the received track of the marker beacon and the received track of the shuttle booster flame thus will give the exact correction or "shift" from the marker beacon settings that should be used to set the howitzerís aim.  In other words, a "relative" firing, offset from the marker beacon registration track, will automatically compensate for any vagaries of the medium experienced by the beams in transmission.
        The Russians, being excellent artillerymen, have simply applied the standard artillery technique of shifting from a known registration point.
        The Soviet Launch Phase ABM System is cocked and ready.  This is the last test in the "wet run" series in which an offset will be used.  If everything goes as planned, future shots will move into the next phase, where actual U.S. targets will be destroyed.  The two great powers are already at war, but one of them does not know it yet.  Because of the importance of this last test before the next step in hostilities commences, Gorbachev himself is monitoring the test.
        The countdown begins.  In Florida a great many persons are observing the event.  George Suchary has already spotted a strange light hanging in the sky, where none ought to be.  Bob Gladwin, resting his camera on a railing, prepares to snap his first picture so that he will be sure to have a sequence completely across the launch.
            Deep within the Soviet Union, a large display screen is illuminated.  The marker beaconís track is clearly shown on the display, as are synthetic symbols for the shuttle on its launch pad, several Soviet ships off the coast of Florida, and several Soviet satellites.
           The control officer barks, "Missile test! Proceed!"  The simulation officer presses a switch, and a simulated shuttle launch track appears.
           The operator responds immediately, "Launch detected!"  The identification officer, scanning the frequency components and the signature of the energy extracted from the launch, calls out, "Missile! Target hostile!"  He presses a button, and a light illuminates on the panel, marking the target as a hostile missile.  The launch track begins to blink.
           The control officer announces, "Prepare to fire!"  "Pulse mode!"  "Strength one!"  "Test!"  "Apply burst offset!"  The operator rapidly flips switches, setting the mode of fire and the offset.  Instantly lights light to show that the computer has computed the shift and offset, and corrections.  A red "Ready to Fire" light illuminates and a low siren begins its wobbulating growl.
          The control officer orders, "Fire!"  The operator presses the fire switch.  A "Fire" light appears.  A slight, deep shudder is felt briefly as the howitzer fires its scalar EM pulse missile of deadly energy.  On the screen, the path of the scalar EM missile is traced out as it speeds toward its target far over the horizon.
          In Florida, George Suchary is getting more and more curious about that pesky light.  Bob Gladwin is preparing to snap his first photo as the final seconds of the countdown tick away.
          On the distant Soviet screen, a sudden small burst appears, superposed over the synthetic shuttle track.  The operator yells, "Burst!"  On a smaller screen, a vertical profile shows the strike directly underneath the target.  Immediately a blinking "Target Killed" light appears as the computer assesses the shot a kill.
         The operator excitedly calls out, "Kill !"  "Direct Hit!"
Cheering breaks out from the firing team and the onlookers.
Gorbachev and his entourage are smiling broadly and clapping.  The cheering quickly hushes as the crew and participants continue to watch the track of the rising shuttle, and prepare for the launch and the next test.
         Bob Gladwin has snapped his first picture (figures 13 and 14) leaving the shutter open a bit to allow for the nighttime conditions.  As luck would have it, the scalar EM missile strike Occurs during the time the shutter is open.  The film has captured the strike by a special process, even though human eyes have not seen it.  (We will explain that shortly.).
        At 7:29 the Atlantisís boosters ignite and the vehicle begins to rise smoothly off the launch pad. She will continue to rise, then pitch over to a 45 degree angle and proceed down range..
        Bob Gladwin is snapping pictures regularly, one after the other. 
        In the local Florida area, hundreds and hundreds of persons are watching the flawless launch.  The tip-off of the Indian River Community College basketball game and the St. Lucie County School Board meeting are held up while participants watch the Atlantis begin to rise serenely upward.
        In the Kremlin, another track has appeared on the control screen display.  Once again the sharp-eyed operator snaps, "Launch detected!"  The identification officer, scanning the frequency components, tersely rasps "Missile!  Target hostile!"  Again he presses a button, and a light lights on the panel, marking the target as a hostile missile.
        The control officer orders, "Simulate multiple firings!"  The simulation officer acknowledges, "Multiple firings simulated!" and presses a button to cause the computer to simulate multiple launches on the display.
        Immediately other synthetic target tracks begin to appear on the display screen, one by one, clustered around the shuttle launch at various separation distances, pre-arranged to represent multiple firings from a missile silo complex for this exercise.  A special audio alarm sounds as each track appears.
        The operator immediately calls out, "Multiple tracks!  Missile launches!" and then "Identified hostile!"
        The control officer orders, "Prepare to fire!"  "Area pulse mode!"  "Test!"  "Apply time offset ten!"
        The operator flips switches rapidly, acknowledging.  Lights illuminate on the console, showing status of preparation for firing.  The "Ready to Fire" light illuminates and the low siren begins again.
        Back in Florida, Bob Gladwin has stopped snapping photographs.  George Suchary has gone into his house to find his Polaroid camera and take a picture of that pesky light still hanging up there in the sky.
          Back in Russia, the fire control officer orders, "Fire!"   The operator presses the fire switch.  The "Fire" light illuminates, immediately blinking, and the siren changes tone.  On the display screen, all target tracks are blinking.  A large light on the console comes on, showing that an "exercise time offset" of 10 minutes has been applied.  A digital clock starts ticking off the minutes.
        Minutes pass as the offset time ticks down.
        Back in Fort Pierce, George Suchary is coming out to take photographs of that darn light, which is still hanging up there!
        Folks are streaming back into the Indian River Community College gymnasium for the basketball game.  Attendees at the St. Lucie County School Board meeting are wandering back inside, to get ready for the meeting.
      More minutes pass.
      Back at the control console in the Kremlin, the offset clock ticks down to zero.  The siren ceases its wobbulating tone and holds a steady note.  The "Fire" light ceases blinking and illuminates with steady brilliance.  A deep shudder is felt as the howitzer fires again.  On the screen, the rapid trace of the mighty scalar EM serpent is shown as it races toward its target.
        Suddenly it reaches the target area, and a large blossoming light appears, covering all the target tracks.  The operator announces, "Burst!"
        All the target tracks flare brightly, then dwindle and die.  The "Targets killed" light illuminates and the operator yells, "Kill!  All targets killed!"
        Wild jubilation breaks out.  Everyone is grinning and clapping.  Gorbachev personally congratulates the fire control officer and pumps his hand.  The tension relaxes visibly.  In the noise, the operator touches a joystick and slews away the marker beacon, preparing to shut down the system.
        The final test has been a crowning success.  Now the real first phase of active combat begins.  "And the fools donít even know it yet!" a grinning Gorbachev delightedly announces.
        Back in Fort Pierce, precisely 12 minutes after liftoff, high in the atmosphere above the launch site and a little downrange, a tremendous rumbling boom suddenly rocks the coast for hundreds of miles in each direction.  The blast is heard as far north as Charleston and as far south as Key West.
        George Suchary is taking pictures (figure 10) as the hanging light in the sky suddenly begins to move away, obeying the controls of a Russian operator thousands of miles away.  Bob Gladwin has already finished snapping his photographs (figures 13, 14, and 15) of the launch and taken down his camera.
        The anomalous light disappears rapidly in the distance, moving faster than any jet aircraft.
        People gradually resume their normal activities, talking about the beautiful evening and the perfect launch.  Many of them have noticed the strange light that hovered and bobbled in the sky, then sped away.
        The final Soviet registration of their eerie weapons for World War III has been completed.  A totally different kind of Pearl Harbor -- more akin to a Trojan Horse -- has been prepared for the unsuspecting United States.
        Countdown toward Armageddon begins.

        George Sucharyís photograph of the marker beacon, just after it had started slewing away, is shown in figure 10, as printed in the News Tribune.
         Bob Gladwinís photographs of the shuttle launch are shown in figures 13, 14, and 15.
         Figures 13 and 14 show two developments of the same shot, one light and one dark.  The light one shows the treeline in focus in the distance, with the light streak and burst.
         Figure 15 shows liftoff of the shuttle and its rise and tilt over on the first part of its trajectory.
         Figure 16 shows a possible detailed interpretation of the first Gladwin photo.  The simulated aim point was offset from the shuttle, and the strike was directly at the offset point.  The computer computed the burst strike strike of the scalar EM missile from the adjusted registration data, and determined whether or not the target was killed.
         The control precision is shown by the small size of the scalar EM missile.
         The strike of the weapon is caught by the camera, but not seen  by the naked eye.  None of the many hundreds of onlookers saw the strike, though all of them saw the shuttle launch.
         There is a very good reason for that, though it is not commonly known. 


           The reason is that Bob Gladwinís camera was utilizing a form of photography pioneered -- to the best of my knowledge -- by Trevor James Constable.  At least I learned about it from Constableís books and articles.  I then told it to my good friend, Joe Gambill, and Joe applied and adapted it to the unusual photography which he performs.  Both Constable and Gambill are masters of this type of photography.  Once I got deeply into scalar electromagnetics, I finally figured out what was going on in this methodology. 
          Briefly, hereís the way it works.  Scalar energy, of course, has to be detected by some sort of interference phenomenon.  There exists a very special way to get a camera to perform such interference for you. 
          In the EM spectrum, the infrared and the ultraviolet have a special relationship to each other.  The ultraviolet is exactly twice the frequency of the infrared, if the two zones are properly chosen.  In other words, the UV is the first harmonic of the IR. 
          The scalar EM energy, since it operates in the Kaluza hyperspace surrounding every point in ordinary space, may be considered to be composed of pure spin.  (That is, itís moving in a dimension where each particle of that dimension is spinning).  Harmonics there are spin harmonics. 
          In this photon-interaction produced level of reality (the ordinary world), the IR and UV bands are more closely connected to the "shadow world" in which scalar energy moves.  Thus there is a  sort of shadowy "swirling" of the scalar energy near the IR and the UV.  Entry of the scalar energy into this world, through the IR and UV windows by a kind of "harmonic interferometry," is normally prevented by the presence of visible light.  That is, visible light "squelches" the "paranormal channel" that lurks beneath the IR and UV zones. 
         To make use of the IR and UV interference source zones, Constable covered his camera lens with a special filter (18A) which is opaque to the visible light spectrum and transparent to the IR and UV.  Note that the film is sensitive to the IR and UV region we are talking about, but the human eye is not. 
        When pointed at a sufficiently strong source of scalar energy, such a specially filtered camera has unique characteristics.  It strips out the visible spectrum, but still admits the IR and UV spectrum.  The scalar energy surges through these two source windows, and phaselocks harmonically.  That is, the scalar energy entering through the UV window fits twice neatly in the scalar energy entering through the IR window.  This interference, on the film, is (recall) swirling in frequency.  The net result is that the film records the interfering scalar energy as visible spectrum energy
        Infrared film can be used to increase the response in many circumstances. 
        Both Constable and Gambill have rigorously proven this technique in literally thousands of "paranormal" photographs.  (They do not necessarily use my scalar EM terminology, but the technique is rigorous and works, regardless of terms.)
        Under nighttime conditions, sometimes the particular lens and film combination will phaselock between IR and UV for incident scalar EM energy.  This is particularly true when a relatively strong source of IR is in the vicinity. 
        While Bob Gladwin was taking his photographs, there was no suppression of the IR/UV phase-lock effect by visible light because it was night and there was hardly any visible light entering his lens. 
        Thus his camera lens and film formed an IR/UV phase-locked interferometer that detected and recorded the strike of the scalar EM missile underneath the shuttle, even though human eyes did not detect it. 
        At this point it would be interesting to know whether NASA may have had IR cameras focused on this shuttle launch (which was at night).  If so, it would also be interesting to know whether any of them may have developed the IR/UV phaselocked interferometer effect, and captured the strike of the weapon. 
        Note that daylight shots would automatically break the IR/UV phase-lock possibility, by jamming out the effect with visible light, unless a special filter is used to filter out the visible light but leave both the IR and UV. 
        One would hope that both NASA and the U.S.  Air Force will take note and discreetly add a specially filtered camera to the instrumentation observing and recording all future daylight launches. 
         To recapitulate the major events at the shuttle launch on Nov. 26., 1985,  see figure 17.  A marker beacon was placed in the vicinity,  high over the area, for precise registration and location of tracks relative to it.  A scalar EM missile strike may have occurred just prior to launch, and offset from the shuttle. 
        Then the shuttle lifted off.  The exercise called for simulating multiple launches from a missile field.  The area code was computed, and the fire order given.  A substantial time delay -- say, 10 minutes or more -- was used to absolutely assure that the actual shuttle was well away from the engage blast. 
        Twelve minutes after launch, the delayed firing in an area "multiple missile kill" mode occurred, producing a massive boom heard for hundreds of miles up and down the east coast.  After the boom, the marker beacon was slewed away, and photographed by George Suchary just as it moved. 
        The shuttle moved on downrange and went merrily on its way, blithely unaware of the jaws of the tiger that had snapped shut behind it. 
        To the Soviets, this final test of the preparation phase was highly successful.  They were now ready to increase the risk level and fire the first round of World War III.


13.       On Dec. 12, 1985 the same Soviet weapon tested against the previous NASA shuttle launches and against various aircraft may have deliberately interfered with the controls of an Arrow DC-8 taking off from Gander Air Force Base, Newfoundland.  At an altitude of 100 feet, the aircraft -- carrying over 250 U.S.  soldiers and civilian crew members -- lost power and sank into the ground tail-low, killing everyone on board.  It was a tragedy of enormous proportions to the U.S., and especially to the families and friends of the brave servicemen and crewmembers who lost their lives.
         Three Canadian witnesses to the crash were interviewed over the Canadian Broadcast network television news on April 8, 1986 at 10:00 p.m.  No flame or smoke issued from the plane before its descent and crash.
         However, witnesses reported seeing the aircraft mysteriously glowing with a yellow halo.  That is a signature of the use of a scalar howitzer in the "continuous EM emergence" mode, similar to the manner in which several F-111ís were downed in Vietnam.
         In short, the DC-8ís electrical systems were interfered with by electromagnetic energy and noise created throughout each increment of spacetime occupied by the aircraft.  A powerful charge was rapidly created in and on the aircraft structures and skin. The "yellow  glow" seen by the witnesses was a corona due to the skin of the aircraft acquiring a high electrical charge.
         Something also apparently caused the rapid loss of two engines, one after the other.  This indicates that the distant Soviet operator may have struck at the engines, one after the other, with a scalar "energy extractor beam."  Thus he apparently tracked the aircraft as it moved down the runway, then used two modes against it:  one to create serious EM interference with the electrical systems of the aircraft, and one to disable the engines.
         With its controls ineffective and power drastically reduced, the doomed aircraft sank to earth, still in its "tail down" configuration from takeoff, and crashed and burned.
        Admittedly other factors may also have contributed to the crash.  These included reduced lift due to poor engine maintenance, increased weight of the aircraft due to icing, and heavy loading.  However, normally the aircraft could still have taken off and flown to its destination. (See "Arrow Air was absolutely safe, FAA official says," UPI release, Birmingham Post-Herald, Apr. 17, 1986.)
        To date, no official seems to nave recognized the sinister significance of the "yellow glow" or what it implies.  No one seems to have connected the loss of this aircraft, the mysterious booms over U.S. shuttle launches, the Woodpecker interference grid, the anomalous loss of the U.S.S. Thresher, the high altitude "booms" off the east coast of the U.S. some years back, the puzzling loss of two critical Titan launch vehicles in a row, anomalous engine flameouts of civilian jetliners, etc.
        Certainly officialdom has not recognized that a Soviet Launch Phase ABM System is being tested directly over its collective head, to include actual destruction of U.S. aircraft, missiles, and space vehicles with concomitant severe loss of American lives.
        Direct and diabolical acts of war have been committed upon us by the Soviet Union, but in a fashion that still eludes our erstwhile pundits.
        However, it is not as simple as that.  To even energize giant scalar EM weapons is to run a risk -- to all mankind -- so horrendous that it boggles the imagination.  Truly it deserves Brezhnevís 1975 phrase, "...more frightful than the mind of man has ever imagined."
        Shortly we will reveal exactly what he meant.

- Apr. 18, 1986: Death of a Titan -

14.     As this book goes to press, the last two U.S. Air Force Titan 34-D missiles fired from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California have blown up shortly after launch.  The first one blew up on Aug. 28, 1985 just after lift-off.  That loss has been attributed to failure of a high-powered fuel pump, causing a massive oxidizer leak and a smaller fuel leak.  The second Titan loss occurred on April 18, 1986 when the Missile blew up 5 seconds after lift-off.  Its loss is still under investigation and no determination of cause has been made.  Apparently the shuttle and the Titan presently provide the only viable launch vehicles for launching U.S. "spy" satellites.  The loss of these sensitive satellites -- if indeed they constituted the payloads -- cannot help but be damaging to our strategic surveillance capability.  According to the Los Angeles Times, the single remaining KH-11 satellite was launched in December 1984 and, with an expected life of two to three years, it could stop functioning later this year.
        Whether or not significant Woodpecker grid activity existed in the vicinity of the Titan launch of August 1985 is unknown at this time.  However, significant activity in the grid definitely occurred before the April 18 Titan disaster and on the same day.
        On Easter Sunday, 30, 1986 engineer Ron Cole observed significant cloud signatures of grid pattern activity, correlated with Soviet Woodpecker measurements.  On April 18, the present author observed traces of a cloud radial over Huntsville, Alabama and took photographs of it.  Preliminary reports from Thousand Oaks, California indicate extensive grid activity again on April 18, the day the second Titan exploded.
        At least the second of these two missile destructions shortly after launch is highly suspicious, since the grid positively was active during that time.  Also, a clear trail of Launch Phase ABM system indicators exists back to the massive scalar exercise of April/May 1985.  The first Titan explosion in Aug. 1985 thus falls within the Sovietsí "now letís test them against U.S. launch vehicles" period.
        The second Titan loss follows highly suspicious losses of the Arrow DC-8 on Dec. 12, 1985 and the Challenger on Jan. 28, 1986.  The same Soviet weapon system that destroyed those targets probably also destroyed one or both of the critical Titans.
        At least, on the second Titan explosion, the Soviets left another signature.  In one of the videotapes taken of the explosion, the marker beacon can be seen well , above the exploding debris, moving away from the explosion site.
        See for yourself!  Refer to "Titan Explosion Cripples U.S. Launch, Surveillance Capability," Aviation Week & Space Technology, 124(17), Apr. 28, 1986, p. 16-19.  Specifically, look at the color photo of the explosion on p. 18.
        Look well above the explosion (about one inch on the page) and to the left (about one inch on the page) of the center of the top of the fireball portion. There you will see a little light, caught in the very act of moving away.
        At my rather frantic urging, engineer Ron Cole sought out a copy of the original videotape. He and a team spent two hours, going through this portion of the tape frame by frame.  The light is there.  Itís real.  And it moves on out of there, well above the explosion and independent of it.
        Itís the Soviet marker beacon, caught in the very act.  Here I want to express my sincere appreciation to Ron Cole for his untiring efforts to nail this light down.  Without his dedication to supporting this investigation, it would have been impossible to say for sure that the light was there.
        So we have caught the bear red-handed, with his fingers in the cookie jar.  If the marker beacon is there, you may rest assured that the Soviets destroyed that Titan missile, with very high probability.  [See also "Investigators Search for Clues to Cause of Titan Blast," Aviation Week & Space Technology, 124(17), Apr. 28, 1986, p. 19-20;  also "Titan Accident Prompts Funding, Technology and Policy Questions," AW&ST, 124(17), Apr. 28, 1986, p. 21.].


Return to Index