Close aides of the late Congressman Leo Ryan have reported publicly that his ill-fated decision to go to Guyana was triggered by a State Department report to him that he found totally unsatisfactory.


This reaction of Ryan’s had been correctly predicted and, in fact, deliberately encouraged. With elections coming up, Congressman Ryan decided to schedule the trip after the election during the Congressional recess.

This was a quite natural decision, and had also been anticipated by the planners behind the scenes. No politician would miss the opportunity to campaign right up to election day.

As the time approached for his trip, the false issue of the Cuban MIG-23 crisis erupted. The Carter Administration had learned nearly a year prior that the Russians were going to send the MIG-23s to Cuba and decided that it would be a perfect pretext for a fake crisis. The MIG-23 can carry certain types of nuclear weapons as claimed; but even this role it is a tactical weapon best suited for support of ground or naval forces.


The MIG-23 in and of itself did not threaten America in the same way that the 1962 Cuban missiles did, and so when the United States began playing up the MIG-23s, it was very obvious to the Kremlin that this was a deliberate effort to stir up public tension over Cuba.

The questions were: Exactly what was the United States up to? Would the Carter Administration be so crazy as to invade Cuba? Such a thing sounded irrational, but America’s Unseen Rulers were behaving more and more irrationally. This, too, was partially deliberate and was intended to keep the chess players in the Kremlin off balance, but it was also partly a result of the increasing degree of control over America by those Satanic schizophrenics, the Bolsheviks.

Cuba was, after all, very important to Russia, for Russia was looking ahead to world domination after Nuclear War I; and for that, Cuba is Russia’s main beach-head in the Western Hemisphere. Even more urgently, Cuba was the unadmitted home of Russia’s Caribbean Submarine Fleet, and that fleet had repeatedly moved into attack positions in the Gulf of Mexico over the prior two years and more during periods of tension.

As if that were not enough, there were concentrations of nuclear weapons in at least four land locations in Cuba. One was near the north coast roughly 10 miles inland southeast of Cardenas.


This location is 150 miles due south of Cape Sable, Florida. A second site was about 150 miles to the east-southeast of that and about 10 miles inland from the north coast. One hundred twenty five miles farther to the southeast was a third concentration 15 miles northeast of Marti, well inland. A fourth nuclear site was near the eastern tip of Cuba, 18 miles north-northwest of the United States Naval Base at Guantanamo Bay.

With all this at stake, American publicity over the MIG-23s caused worry in the Kremlin. And in early November the tension increased when the United States began sending SR-71 reconnaissance flights over Cuba - shades of 1962 and the U-2.

In response, massive formations from the Atlantic, Pacific, and Caribbean Submarine Fleets of the Russian Navy began fanning out along America’s east, west, and gulf coasts on November 6. They did not deploy into attack formations but their sheer numbers signaled a clear warning to Washington. At that moment they were still on station, many with neutron weaponry.

Then during the week immediately preceding the tragedies in Guyana the MIG-23 pseudo crisis built to a climax. Beginning on Tuesday, November 14, a huge combined American and British naval Task Force began heading toward Cuba. By midweek, Cuban defense forces were on full alert, and on Thursday, November 16, a group of twelve United States Senators in Moscow - supposedly to discuss the SALT talks - met with Russia’s Kosygin.


There they pressed the alleged issue of the Cuban MIG-23 argument, calling it a "false issue."


As a former test pilot and America’s first astronaut in orbit, Senator John Glenn knew what he was talking about, but Kosygin’s anger over the other comments about the MIGs provided the United States intelligence community with valuable proof that the decoy action toward Cuba was working. The next day, November 17, Russia publicly admitted sending MIG-23s to Cuba, calling them strictly defensive weapons.

The same day an editorial in the "Washington Post" typified the crescendo of media attention to the Cuban MIG-23s. It was titled: "A New Cuban Missile Crisis?" The very next day, Saturday, November 18, Congressman Leo Ryan, three newsmen and a woman seeking to escape from Jonestown were slaughtered at the Port Kaituma Airport. At least a dozen other people were also wounded, but there was no effort to destroy the airplane filled with terrified escapees from Jonestown. Instead, many witnesses were left alive, and a smaller plane managed to take off right after the airport massacre and report the attack in the capital, Georgetown.

Immediately world attention was focused on Guyana, and meanwhile the mass murder at Jonestown - wrongly called a mass suicide - was underway. At this point, the elaborate decoy action toward Cuba was no longer needed, so the Pentagon announced that a routine naval exercise was in progress which would approach no closer to Cuba than 50 miles.


Cuban defense forces relaxed, but the real action was only beginning in Guyana. The methodical executions of Congressman Ryan and three prominent newsmen had guaranteed that Jonestown would shortly be in the glare of publicity.


Having guaranteed this publicity, Jim Jones then ordered the mass executions at the Jonestown kibbutz.




The complete details of the Jonestown disaster may never be known publicly.


It is certain, however, that very few if any of those who died there willingly took their own lives. Some were tricked, not realizing that the death rites were real. Many more resisted, but they were weak, helpless, and confronted with armed execution squads. So by various means, several hundred people were poisoned with potassium cyanide, many by being forcibly injected.


Many more fled into the jungle, where U.S. Army Green Berets and British SAS special forces troops tracked them down and killed them with a shot to the temple.

Finally, when the mass murder was completed, the executioners performed their final task of stage-managing the horrible death scene. In order to achieve the surprise needed in attacking the Russian missile base, it was critically important that the first reports from Jonestown described the scene as a mass suicide. Only in this way could its actual military significance be hidden long enough to fool the Russians.


Therefore, all the bodies free of gunshot wounds were carefully arranged in neat rows and other groupings, suggesting at first sight that everyone died willingly and deliberately. This was the scene that greeted Guyanese troops late the following day, Sunday, November 19.


It was more than 24 hours after the kibbutz victims died and the executioners, including the real Jim Jones, were long gone. Jim Jones did not die at Jonestown.




The Guyanese troops were afraid of possible disease but counted the bodies as accurately as possible without close handling or moving the bodies.


The total they reported was 409 on that Sunday night. The initial impression of a mass suicide was seized upon by the controlled major media of the United States. Without waiting for an investigation, the media drummed away at the suicide image of Jonestown as if it were a proven fact. After a few days a few people did begin to raise questions, but by then the initial image of suicide had served its purpose of opening Guyana’s doors to the United States.

For example, on Tuesday, November 21, Jim Jones’ surviving son, Steven, said in a Georgetown press conference, "There’s no way it could have been mass suicide." And that same day, according to the "Washington Star," a Guyanese source pointed out a serious medical discrepancy in the Jonestown kibbutz death scene.


He said,

"If you die of cyanide, which seems to have been the poison, your body goes into spasm and contortion death, but at Jonestown everyone looked totally relaxed."

The reason for this discrepancy was that by the time the Guyanese troops arrived, all the bodies had been rearranged.


They were also placed face down for the most part. This was so that the widely publicized news photos would not ruin the desired impression of calm by letting you see the victims’ final expression of agony.




To continue the nightmare charade to fool the Russians, the United States at first publicly urged Guyana to collect and bury the hundreds of bodies.


As arranged, Guyana replied in effect that it was America’s problem and that America should take the bodies back to the United States - just as planned. To facilitate this huge and hideous task, Guyana obligingly agreed to waive the usual Guyanese law that requires any body to be autopsied before removal from the country.


With this arrangement, the United States achieved the carte blanche military access to Guyana that was needed. Russian intelligence realized what was afoot by early Monday, November 20, but it was already too late to stop it.


Russia could hardly announce to the world that,

"We have a secret nuclear missile base in Guyana and the United States is getting ready to destroy it."

That would have rallied world opinion behind America; and, although Russian Cosmoshperes quickly converged over Guyana, they, too, were useless in the covert conditions of battle there.

Their Charged Particle Beam Weapons could have made short work of the commando-style forces, but in the process they would have wiped out the Russian base itself. The Guyana missiles had become only a minor factor in Russia’s military power since the Battle of the Harvest Moon the year prior. They were not valuable enough to Russia to declare open war on their account.


And so under these conditions, Russia was powerless to act once the Jonestown tragedy had been staged.

As Thanksgiving Day approached, huge American transports, helicopters, troops, and medical teams swarmed into Guyana. In a remote corner of the huge Temehri Airfield a command post was established for the twin operations of Jonestown and the Russian missile base.


As some of the troops began the nauseating task of cleaning up the Jonestown kibbutz, other joint attack forces were taking up positions around the missile base in preparations for the surprise raid. Meanwhile, day after day the death count reported at Jonestown remained unchanged at 409.

Then on Thanksgiving Day itself, the Battle of Guyana took place. Crack military forces experienced in jungle and surprise warfare moved in on the Russian complex, striking all the dispersed sites simultaneously. Like the Entebbe raid, the battle itself did not last long. It had to be over quickly to be successful.

First the small crews on site near each missile were overwhelmed, and then killed. The missiles themselves were quickly disabled. Next the military forces converged on the Missile Command and Control Center, where a bloody pitched battle took place.

When the smoke cleared, every single person manning the missile base had been killed, including the Russian commanders.

When the battle was over, American helicopters from Temehri Airfield began landing within the ruined missile complex and flying out the wounded. Then the remaining attackers were left with two more jobs before they could retire from the area. First, they were under strict orders to leave no bodies in the attacking forces on Guyanese soil, and so the entire area was scoured until every single member of the attacking force had been accounted for.


Their bodies, like those of the victims at Jonestown, were sealed in Vietnam-type body bags and collected in clearings where helicopters could land to pick them up.

Finally, the combined forces were under orders to remove the nuclear warheads from the missiles and take them back to Georgetown for airlift to the United States. Specially trained members of the attacking force had set to work on this task immediately after the initial attacks on the missile crews.

By early Friday, November 24, all the warheads had been removed. They, too, were placed in body bags, one per bag, with some jungle foliage stuffed in to give the bag a reasonable appearance.

Of course none of this war was apparent to the reporters at Temehri Airfield, whose access to the American Command Post there was carefully controlled. When wounded members of the attacking force were flown back to the Airfield, after the Battle of Guyana on Thanksgiving afternoon, they were kept out of sight of the reporters.


Otherwise, when reporters occasionally saw body bags being moved from place to place they just naturally assumed that all contained victims from Jonestown. They had no way of knowing that some contained slain Commandoes and that others contained Russian nuclear warheads.


The continual cargo of death from the Jonestown kibbutz made the perfect cover for the aftermath of the Battle of Guyana.




Many reporters were totally puzzled at the choice of Dover Air Force Base in Delaware for the Guyana airlift.


Most of the Jonestown victims were from California, and there is a mortuary facility, similar to the Dover facility, at Oakland Air Force Base in California. Dover was chosen to facilitate transfer of the Russian nuclear warheads to the nearby Aberdeen Proving Ground and Arsenal. This was done by means of shallow flights from Dover to Phillips Air Force Base.

Originally the Guyanese count of 409 had been accepted as firm by United States officials in Guyana. That had raised questions as to where the rest of the one thousand or so residents reported to be in Jonestown had gone.


Finally, on Thanksgiving Day, with the body clean-up operation well under way, a military spokesman told reporters,

"The evaluation that we have made is simply that there were not many more people in Jonestown at the time of the suicide."

But even as he spoke, the Battle of Guyana was raging at the Russian missile base.


By midday on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, 485 body bags had already arrived at the Temehri Airfield. The "bodies" of warheads from the Russian missile base were destined to raise the total far beyond the total of 409 bodies originally counted by the Guyanese at the kibbutz. It was a bad mistake, the kind of thing that happens in the heat of battle. Something had to be done, and quickly.

So, on that Friday after Thanksgiving, a breathless and nervous Pentagon spokesman at the Temehri Airfield made a stunning announcement over CBS television [some of us call it CIABS Television, don’t we, Dan Rather?]:

"The original count of persons found dead at the Jonestown site has been found to be seriously in error. It now appears there may be as many as 780 bodies, total, found at the site. They were found simply buried under other bodies. There were larger adults that were grouped together, and under their bodies were found bodies, and under their bodies were found the bodies of smaller adults and children."

Rather a curious mass suicide, I would say.

Badgered by incredulous reporters, the Government embellished the cover story later on.


The "Washington Star" quoted the same spokesman as saying Friday night:

"Near the center of the pile of bodies, near the assembly hall, they were three deep in some areas. They were in layers with blankets between them."

Wasn’t it just nice of all those people to fall over in well orchestrated and neat rows?

The story was so unbelievable that within two days the United States Government dismissed its own story about the blankets as a "rumor."


Still the basic idea of bodies on top of bodies had to be maintained, so on Saturday, November 25, another Air Force spokesman tried to make it all sound plausible in the following words:

"From what I observed, the people, when they committed suicide, would line up in nice neat little circles, children in front of them, and as they died they folded into the interior of the circle."

Even though the story kept getting curiouser and curiouser, nearly everybody accepted it hook, line, sinker and fish!


The Guyana cover-up was world-wide in its dimensions - it had to be. In Guyana, Deputy Prime Minister Reid made the first public announcement to the Guyanese people about Jonestown on Friday afternoon, November 24, in parliament. Then he refused to answer questions, and rushed out to cries of "Shame, Shame" and "Cover-up" from parliament members.

And in the United States on Thanksgiving Day, FBI Director William Webster said that the:

"FBI disaster squad had positively identified the body of James Warren Jones through fingerprint identification records."

This was a lie, and at that moment Jim Jones was making good his preplanned escape from Guyana.




The plans for removal of Jones were laid well in advance.


An ocean-going boat, well stocked with supplies and money, was waiting for him near the river town of Bartica, 35 miles southwest of Georgetown. In order to make his way to Bartica from Jonestown, Jones had a Safe Conduct Pass. In the early morning of Thanksgiving Day, as the Battle of Guyana was beginning, Jones headed downstream toward Georgetown.


Shortly after noon Guyana time his boat left the mouth of the Essequibo River into the Atlantic Ocean.

From there Jones followed a complicated itinerary which was designed to prevent his being followed; but in spite of that, he was followed. From Guyana Jones headed due east for about 330 miles and then turned south, landing near La Mere, French Guyana, at about 5:30 A.M. local time, November 27.


From there he traveled by land to the capital of Cayenne, and took an airplane across the Atlantic Ocean to Freetown, Sierra Bissau Airport, arriving there approximately 7:00 P.M. local time, November 28.

There, less than two hours later, he boarded a DC-3 and took off. His route took him eastward to Tambacounda, (Senegal); from there onward into Mali with stops at Segou, Mopti, and Gao; then onward to Agadez (Niger), and Largeau (Chad). From there his plane continued to Atbaqra (Sudan), and then a short final hop to Port Sudan where he arrived shortly after 4:00 A.M., November 30, local time.

When he arrived at Port Sudan, Jones found a Turboprop Executive Transport waiting for him which was owned and operated by Israeli Intelligence. Within 20 minutes the plane took off with Jones and headed up the middle of the Red Sea toward the Gulf of Aqaba.


At 6:30 A.M. local time on November 30, Jones’ plane landed briefly at Elath, the back door to Israel; then on to a private airport outside of Jerusalem, arriving at 7:20 A.M. local time. From there he headed to a nearby location for an intelligence briefing.

I have information that Jones was in Israel for about 7 or 8 years then was killed by his "keepers" as being too dangerous to have around. However, I have other information that conflicts with this, so I do not know his current status.

I have heard preachers giving sermons making a point by telling about Jim Jones and Jonestown.


They are really just snorting in the wind; they have no notion of truth and are merely reinforcing the brainwashing that has been laid upon them.

Go Back








The officer in charge of all U.S. Army Special Forces for Latin America at the time of the Jonestown holocaust was Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz. Gritz was the original soldier after which the movie character "Rambo" was patterned.


Gritz was the most decorated soldier to come out of the Vietnam war.

The Guyana massacre was carried out by Bo Gritz’ men (along with British SAS troops). "Flatland" (#10) magazine, in an interview with Gritz, asked him:

Question: You trained Special Forces that went into Jonestown? What was the precise nature of the operation?

"I don’t know precisely because it was a compartmentalized operation. The only thing that I do know for certain is what the Sergeant I quote coming out of Jonestown, he was insistent because he was disgusted, on writing this book. He was, without compromise, going to call it "All the Niggers Are Dead."


I asked him, ’Why would you want to entitle anything such an offensive way?’ ’It doesn’t make a difference what your color, your creed, your sex,’ he said, ’when you are treated the way they were, that’s what you are; you’re a nigger, you’re nothing else.’


I think that those soldiers saw things that affected them and made them very angry. I’ve seen other things like that in combat where there have been abuses. I wrote about one of them in my book where the Captain tortured the young severely and the young Sergeant put on a swastika and said, "If I’m going to act like a Nazi I’m going to look like one.’ I think that the same kind of negative impact occurred in Jonestown."

Gritz has more about Jonestown in his autobiography, "Called to Serve."


Perhaps you simply cannot believe what I am telling you. Will you believe it if told to you by the Green Beret officer in charge of the men who did the killing? He admits that the information was "compartmentalized" and it was not until later that he learned what his men were actually doing.


The following information is from pages 584-587 of his book:

"The true story of the Jonestown camp in Guyana has been brought to light through an extensive investigation conducted by John Judge, from Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., and other dedicated researchers and investigators.


The truth, which was thoroughly suppressed by the American media, is that it was actually a slave-labor camp run by Jones with the assistance of the CIA. Most of the information which follows is from John Judge’s summary of the investigation, supplemented with information provided by Special Forces teams I had earlier trained and commanded, who were sent in to ’clean up the remains of Jonestown.’

"Most of the black and Hispanic poor people and social activists who became the inmates of the camp were brought there either by force or coercion, or lured under false pretenses, where extensive experiments of drug-induced mind control were performed on them.


Even before they were moved to Guyana, reports of beatings, kidnappings, sexual abuse and mysterious deaths had leaked out to the press about the earlier Peoples’ Temple in Ukiah, California.

"Jim Jones had a very interesting past which was overlooked by the media:

During the time his friend Dan Mitrione was teaching torture techniques to the Brazilian and Argentineans, Jones was also sent to Brazil where his house, transportation and groceries were provided to him by the U.S. Embassy, and he frequently traveled to Belo Horizonte, the CIA headquarters in Brazil.

"Jones had been contacted in Ukiah by ’Christian missionaries’ from World Vision (World Vision is a CIA controlled front operation), an evangelical order which had performed espionage work for the CIA in Southeast Asia.


Most of Jones’ top lieutenants were from wealthy, educated backgrounds, many with connections to the military or intelligence agencies. These were the people who were involved in setting up the bank accounts, complex legal transactions and financial agreements which put people under the control of the Peoples’ Temple.

"Some of Jones’ Lieutenants were: Dr. Lawrence Layton was chief of Chemical and Biological Warfare Research at Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah for many years and later worked as Director of Missile and Satellite Development at the Navy Propellant Division at Indian Head, Maryland. His wife, Lisa, was the daughter of Hugo Phillips, who had represented the huge Nazi manufacturing cartel, I.G. Farben, as a stockbroker. Their daughter, Debbie, met and married George Philip Blakey, whose parents had extensive stock holdings in Solve Drugs, a division of I.G. Farben.

"Blakey was reputed to be training mercenaries in Jonestown who were sent to work with CIA-backed UNITA forces in Angola. Terri Buford’s father, Admiral Charles T. Buford, worked with Naval Intelligence. Marie Katsaris’ father was minister with the Greek Orthodox Church, thought to be a conduit of CIA funding, and she claimed she had proof he was a CIA agent.


The ’official survivors’ were represented upon their return to the U.S. by Joseph Blatchford, an attorney who had been named in a prior scandal involving CIA infiltration of the Peace Corps.

"The people who were taken from San Francisco to begin their ’new life’ in Guyana were bussed to Florida and arrived in Guyana bound and gagged, where they were forced to work 16 hours or more daily, and were fed on minimum rations. As more and more rumors began to filter back to the United States of druggings, beatings, torture, sexual humiliations and coercion at the Guyana site, Congressman Leo Ryan decided to go to Guyana and verify the situation for himself.

"Ryan had challenged the CIA’s overseas operations before, as a member of the House Committee responsible for oversight on intelligence. He was co-author of the controversial Hughes-Ryan Amendment, which would have required advance CIA disclosure to the congressional committees of all planned covert operations.


The amendment would be defeated shortly after his death in Jonestown.

"With Ryan on the way to Jonestown, the secrecy surrounding the camp would be broken and desperate measures would need to be taken to keep the truth from escaping, much less the inmates. In a futile attempt to test their conditioning methods, the leaders at Jonestown apparently tried to implement an actual suicide drill, but it was obviously ignored.


Official stories first numbered the victims at 408, but later revised the toll upward to 913. It was claimed that some 505 bodies had been covered by those of the first 408 who had fallen directly on top of them, confusing those who had been counting from aerial photographs. - a blatant and ridiculous attempt at cover-up.

"However, the first reports were true - 408 had died, and 700 fled to the jungle where British Black Watch troops and American Special Forces were conducting ’training exercises.’ Of the 700, 505 who had been deliberately shot in the jungle were added to the count of those who had supposedly committed suicide by drinking cyanide-laced Kool Aid.

"The truth is that nearly 400 inmates were forced to die by injection, according to the Chief Guyanese medical examiner, Dr. Mootoo, who arrived at Jonestown within hours of the massacre. He found needle marks on the left shoulder blades of 80-90% of the victims, and the others had been shot or strangled.

"As Chief Medical Examiner, Mootoo’s testimony to the Guyanese Grand Jury led to their conclusion that all but three of the people who had died at Jonestown were murdered by ’persons unknown.’ Several pictures show the gunshot wounds on the bodies as well. The U.S. Army spokesman, Lt. Col. Schuler, told the press, ’No autopsies are needed. The cause of death is not an issue here,’ and the forensic doctors who later performed the autopsies at Dover, Delaware, were never made aware of Dr. Mootoo’s findings.

"Guyanese troops discovered a large cache of drugs, enough to control the entire population of Georgetown, Guyana (pop. 200,000), for over a year. One footlocker contained 11,000 doses of Thorazine, a dangerous tranquilizer, and others such as sodium pentothal (truth serum), chloral hydrate (a hypnotic), demerol, Thallium (confuses thinking), haliopareael and Largatil (powerful tranquilizers) and many others. It was very evident that Jonestown was a tightly-run concentration camp, complete with medical and psychiatric experimentation.

"Direct orders to cover up the cause of death came from the top levels of the American Government. Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Carter’s national security advisor, authorized Robert Pastor to order Lt. Col. Gordon Sumner to strip the bodies of the medical bracelets they had been forced to wear for identification. Pastor later served as Deputy Director of the CIA.

"One of the Special Forces sergeants assigned to the Jonestown massacre was so outraged about what he had witnessed that he had decided to describe the events in a book. While the Secrecy Act prevented him from detailing all that went on, SFC Inman carefully hid the entire story within his title:

"All The Niggers Are Dead!"

When I asked that he explain the crudeness of so naming his report, he replied, ’Sir, that’s what they were. Both blacks and whites were niggers; that’s what any slave is; that’s what they were. That was our final radio message when the job we were assigned was finished.’ I could tell by his bitterness that the government had no fear that the book would ever be printed. He just needed someone to vent his anger on.

"Guyanese Prime Minister Forbes Burnham rose to power as the result of a CIA-inspired coup against the recalcitrant Guyanese leader Cheddi Jagan. Richard Dwyer, a CIA agent working as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Guyana, was shown to have been at the scene at the time of the massacre and at the airport strip, where he failed to order Guyanese troops, armed with machine guns, to defend Ryan and his staff.

"Chief Consular Officer Richard McCoy, who was described as ’close to [Jim] Jones,’ worked for military intelligence and was ’on loan’ from the Defense Department at the time of the massacre. Dan Webber, who was sent to the Jonestown site the day after, was also named as a CIA agent.

"U.S. Ambassador John Burke, who had served in the CIA since 1963 and had worked with Dwyer in Thailand, according to Philip Agee, tried to stop Ryan’s investigation. The State Department concealed all reports of violations at Jonestown from Congressman Leo Ryan, while the Embassy regularly provided Jones with copies of all congressional inquiries under the Freedom of Information Act.

"According to current reports, Jonestown has been ’re-populated’ with over 1,000 Laotion Hmong people who grew opium and served under General Vang Pao during our ’secret war’ in Laos and Cambodia. According to these reports, World Vision was also attempting to move the population from the island of Dominica to Jonestown.

"In addition to the already mentioned torture camp, Colonia Dignidad, another is reported to be located at Pisgua, Chile. Inside Guyana itself is another ’religious community,’ named Hilltown, also operated under iron discipline, with 8,000 blacks from Guyana and the U.S. They were allowed to clear the Jonestown site of shoes and weapons, both of which are in short supply in Guyana. It may only be a matter of time before another Jonestown is exposed.


It is sad to know that what started out to be an information gathering organization has turned into an instrument of the dragon."

Go Back








In the March 1919 issue of "Electrical Experimenter" magazine, details of the Roger’s underground communication system were released.


This system was later classified SECRET and used to communicate with submarines during World War I. It involved using frequencies through the ground and water. The signals were 5,000 times stronger than signals through the air.

The patents are confusing to most engineers, but to someone who understands, it is obvious that the transmitters were using scalar waves. If you wonder if it could be possible for scientists to devise the type of technology written about in the early "Fire From The Sky" articles, you need to be aware that this technology has been around for a long time. Actually, for a very long time.

For instance, in 1977, Louis Kervran won the Nobel Prize for showing that plants and animals (his main experiments were with chickens) use "scalar wave" type technology to transmute elements, for instance, turning potassium into calcium. This is impossible according to the "laws" of physics currently taught in schools. The ruling Elite does not want you "common folk" to have this type of knowledge, as it will undermine their control over you. So the "laws" they teach are WRONG.

While the oil barons sabotaged Nikola Tesla’s efforts to provide cheap or free energy to the world, the Russians took an interest in his material and developed it.

Nikita Kruschev asked his physicists, specifically Pyorte (Peter) Kapitsa, to develop a system for total defense against missiles and aircraft.


By studying Tesla and others they were successful and, in 1960, Kruschev announced the development of a "fantastic" Soviet weapon, one that could destroy all life on the world. ("Kruschev Says Soviets Will Cut Forces a Third; Sees ’Fantastic Weapon’," by Max Frankel, "New York Times," Jan. 15, 1960, p. 1.) However, it was not quite ready and in 1962 Kruschev was forced to back down during the Cuban Missile Crisis.


This caused him to lose much face with his government and people.




As things were not going well with Kruschev, he decided to use the weapons system before it was fully operational and on April 10, 1963, he successfully detected and destroyed the nuclear submarine "U.S.S. Thresher," using an underwater scalar howitzer.


The next day, they celebrated by firing a pulse blast creating a tremendous underwater explosion about 100 miles north of Puerto Rico, south of where they had sunk the "Thresher."

Col. Tom Bearden described the event:

"It left a signature: the sub’s surface companion, the "U.S.S. Skylark," was in the splatter zone of the underwater scalar interference. That is, spurious EM noise was being generated in all the "Skylark’s" electrical systems, some of which were actually disabled. So intense was the "electronic jamming" that it required over an hour and a half for the "Skylark" to transmit an emergency message back to its headquarters that the "Thresher" was in serious trouble and contact with it had been lost.

Some of the "Skylark’s" communication systems actually failed, but later resumed operation inexplicably, once the jamming was gone. That type of "jamming" of multiple bands and multiple electronic equipment, of course, together with the anomalous failure of electronic equipment and its later mysterious recovery, were direct signatures of the use of the exothermic scalar interferometer against the undersea target area in the vicinity of the "Skylark."


"The very next day, April 11, 1963, the same Soviet scalar EM howitzer system was tested in the "destroy submarine" pulse mode. A huge underwater EM blast occurred off the coast of Puerto Rico, about 100 miles north of the island. The underwater explosion caused a huge boiling up of a giant mushroom of water about a third of a mile high. The mushroom of water then fell back into the ocean, completing the signature.


"Fortunately the entire incident was seen by the startled crew of a passing U.S. jetliner which was just passing its checkpoint in that area."

(See Robert J. Durant, "An Underwater Explosion - or What? " "Pursuit," 5(2), April 1972, p. 30-31.)


For more information on the "Thresher" disaster and "Skylark" problems, see John Bentley, "The Thresher Disaster," Doubleday, Garden City, N.Y., 1975, particularly p. 164.

"These two incidents were full-up operational tests of Kruschev’s newly-deployed superweapons. He probably staged this dramatic one-two punch in a desperate effort to recover face with the Communist Party after his disastrous facedown by Kennedy in the Cuban Missile Crisis a few short months previously. Apparently the attempt was successful, since he remained in power another year before being deposed."

There is also evidence that the U-2 flight of Francis Gary Powers was shot down by this technology. Bearden says:

"In fact, Gary Powers’ high-flying aircraft was probably shot down in 1960 by a ’jury-rigged’ scalar EM howitzer using modified radars and timed scalar pulses to provide an aerial explosion and EMP."

("Fer-De-Lance," by Tom Bearden, p. 65.)


Go Back