by Gabriela Segura,
from Health-Matrix Website
The Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) is marketed feverishly as a miraculous alternative treatment for AIDS, hepatitis, malaria, herpes, tuberculosis, cancer and many more of mankind’s most feared diseases.
The truth is that MMS is
a dangerous poison, and as such it has no business whatsoever in the
alternative health arena.
MMS as a poison does kill intrusive germs in your body, but it would be naïve to believe it to be carefully selective in what it kills and destroys, or to think that the damage done has only limited consequences.
It is shocking that MMS
is recommended so widely, that it is recommended to already weakened
individuals AND that it is recommended for long-term use. In truth,
the potential long-term and dangerous side effects of regular MMS
use should give anyone the shivers.
This information is
crucial to see why MMS is NOT an alternative health solution.
The molecules we wish to keep intact, however, are subject to oxygen’s burning influence and they are at risk of losing electrons as well. The fire from a candle flame aptly illustrates oxidation in which the electrons of the candle wax are ripped off by oxygen in the atmosphere with the resulting, self-perpetuating release of light and heat.
As oxygen makes its way through the body, many of its molecules lose an electron.
This means that they become chemically unstable and highly reactive ions as free radicals are formed. These unstable metabolic by-products of energy production in cells strive to stabilize by ‘stealing’ a replacement electron from any neighboring molecule, leaving even more damaged molecules in their wake. This is how free radicals in our bodies are produced and cause inflammation, a process that is best known as oxidative stress or oxidative damage.
Oxidation can even cause
debilitating changes to your DNA.
Keep in mind that the
loss of electrons from molecules whose integrity is vital to the
structure of our cell membranes, DNA, skin or eyes results in damage
and disease. Oxidation is the most toxic force affecting all the
molecules of the body; it’s the enemy of youth, the ally of all
diseases, and the fundamental mechanism of all injury, all aging,
and eventually, of death .
Antioxidants help to
counteract or neutralize the free radicals before they can damage
our healthy cells by lending a hand (actually, an electron) when
stabilization is needed. This is the reason why we are fond of so
many antioxidants such as vitamin C, E, carotenoids, resveratrol,
taurine, coenzyme Q10, and melatonin, to name but a few.
But keep in mind that
DNA protection is essential not only to guard us from cancer, but
also because in all of our cells, DNA carries our ancestral identity
and the instructions and information that maintain our bodies. We
might also wonder what other special properties could be lying
dormant in our DNA.
The toxic effects of chlorine dioxide are associated with those of sodium chlorite - a very strong oxidant that at a dose of 10-15 grams is considered to be lethal. Even small amounts of about 1 gram can be expected to cause nausea and vomiting.
Now get this: the MMS protocol suggests that taking up to 60 drops per day is within reason.
There are 20 drops in one gram, which means that the protocol may call for the ingestion of 3 grams or more of what amounts to household bleach. This is three times the amount required to produce nausea and vomiting and 20% of the amount required to kill you .
Even though we are told that nausea and diarrhea are positive signs of detoxification when following the MMS protocol, you can be sure that they are actually the way our body tells us that we’ve just been poisoned. If you happen to vomit, then be reassured that it might have saved your life by way of avoiding a lethal overdose of MMS!
There are in fact
several testimonials of negative side effects and at least one death
related to MMS which you can easily find on the internet .
It is actually by
killing red blood cells that the malarial parasite is killed since
it invades red blood cells. MMS probably kills the parasite and the
red blood cells. In fact, MMS consumers may develop anemia.
Why is it that we don’t see many efforts to remove this poison from the market when in recent times there has been a push to remove healthy vitamins and antioxidants by agencies like the FDA and Codex? MMS is more of a killer than antibiotics and has the potential to kill all kinds of microbes including viruses.
Such a killer weapon has
other consequences for your body, and killer therapies should never
be the first course of action when dealing with disease. They should
never be an option when we are able to take control of our health
through diet and appropriate, real alternative health therapies.
In short, MMS should
NEVER be a health treatment, alternative or otherwise!
HOCl is a powerful oxidant indeed, and as I mentioned before, it is the perfect example of a hazardous reactive oxygen species (ROS). Just as with MMS1, pathogens can’t develop a resistance to MMS2 and this is related to the powerful free radicals that it liberates.
Sound good? Well, not really.
MMS2 is meant to create high concentrations of this dangerous oxidative hypochlorous acid in our bodies in order to kill ‘powerful and incurable’ diseases, or so it is claimed. Unfortunately, the amount of HOCl that our body is already capable of producing on its own is dangerous enough. In fact, some of our white blood cells have toxic and damaging effects on our DNA through the formation of hypochlorous acid [6, 7].
What is more, antioxidants are being studied and used successfully to block hypochlorous acid from creating DNA damage [7, 8, 9, 10].
Yes, DNA damage! This is
dangerous to the extreme!
A particular transcription factor, NF kappa B, is influenced by free radicals or toxins which usually activate it. Once activated, this transcription factor goes into the nucleus of our cells where our DNA resides and may activate genes that might change a potentially malignant cell into an absolutely malignant cell .
Hypochlorous acid (MMS2) activates this infamous NF-kappa B transcription factor, especially in the absence of antioxidants like taurine [11,12].
NF-kappa B has also a
crucial role in inflammation, and thus ultimately it induces
illness. That MMS2 is promoted as a cure for cancer and many other
illnesses is just plain baffling.
By the way, the new airport security scanners can break apart our DNA’s double helix as well .
Do we see a pattern
One such study could not have a more appropriate name:
It has been well documented that there are a variety of disorders tied to the deleterious effects of hypochlorous acid in our bodies including diabetes, obesity, depression, hypertension, gout, kidney failure, and autism, among other conditions .
This makes sense in view of our brief review of oxidation: wherever there is oxidative damage, there is disease.
What is more, our brains have a high oxygen demand, and thus are particularly sensitive to oxidative damage. So it doesn’t come as a surprise that our mind is often the canary in the coal mine. We often notice our body’s first inflammatory effects through brain fog, memory problems, and insomnia.
Hypochlorous acid has
the potential to be extremely neurotoxic to our brains, where it
literally oxidizes certain lipids and proteins, preventing them from
performing their functions and contributing to neurodegenerative
disorders like Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and Multiple
Its strong oxidative power makes the chemical very dangerous, because it can become explosive when combined with certain substances. Adding acids to a hypochlorous acid solution will precipitate this process, making the mixture unstable, releasing chlorine gas, and potentially causing an explosive chemical reaction.
The compound needs to be
handled carefully because it can release dangerous chlorine gas if
mixed with seemingly safe household products. Chlorine gas can cause
considerable health problems or death, especially in poorly
ventilated spaces, which is one reason why it is inadvisable to mix
household chemicals like bleach at random.
DMSO (Dimethylsulphoxide) is a solvent which enhances the availability and effectiveness of many drugs throughout our bodies, thus potentiating their effects. It has the capacity to distribute a drug deep into our bodies. The worrying thing is that DMSO also very easily crosses the blood-brain barrier. This property is exactly why DMSO is widely used as an effective transporter of certain substances into our brains that may not otherwise cross the mentioned barrier .
Even though DMSO by
itself is a powerful antioxidant, keep in mind that it has the
ability to potentiate and carry a dangerous poison such as MMS1 and
MMS2 into the brain. By now, I hope that it is clear why this is a
very, very bad idea.
They have the right
to know what is going on within their bodies - and DNA - when
they take this Trojan Horse!