from PurposeFairy Website
how powerful your thoughts are,
you would never think
a negative thought."
Of course, most of these problems will never happen, but what do we know?
We repeat in our minds all kind of scenarios and we think of all kind of ways to get back to those people that made us suffer, all those people because of whom we can't be happy and we can't really live our lives the way we're supposed to, and this is just one example of crazy thinking.
Of course this is insane but not everybody knows it.
People do this to themselves all the time, whether
they want to admit it or not.
When you are an observer, you see things more clearly than the person who is in the middle of the problem.
I really believe that it's very dangerous that we use
our thoughts this way, because if we keep on repeating to ourselves
that we can't do this or that, that is too hard, that we are too
stupid, too ugly, too fat, too lazy etc., eventually we will
start acting on this belief.
When thoughts pop into your mind, telling you how you can't do something, telling you that you are worthless, ask yourself these questions,
A lot of times you will discover that it becomes a habit for you to stop yourself from doing things that are new, things that in order to be done, you have to step out of your comfort zone and do them.
It's not that it's hard, it's just something new,
something that you haven't done before and because of that, your
thoughts are telling you that you can't do it, telling you it's hard
Whatever you think and believe is true
or think you can't,
If you want to do something, if you want to change your behavior, if you want to change who you are and where you are, start by seeing yourself already in the place you want to get to, feel all the emotions you will feel while getting the results you want. It all begins inside you.
Success, whatever that means for you, it's nothing else but a state of mind.
90% of success is mental and the rest 10% is physical.
"Success is not to be pursued:
it is to be attracted
by the person you become."
Success is nothing else than a feeling of happiness, positive mental attitude and enthusiasm.
Stop repeating to yourself all the horrible things about what you can, and can not do.
As long as you're thinking anyway,
It appears that it is a lot more easier for us to be pessimistic than to be optimistic, when it is scientifically proven that cultivating optimism is one of the activities that make people happier?
When we see somebody that is acting all happy and optimistic, we tell him/her to be more realistic, we tell him/her to stop dreaming and come back with his/her feet back on the ground.
Why is it that being negative is more realistic than
being positive, why is it that pessimistic is more realistic than
being optimistic, when, many times, the things we fear so much
about, never happen?
I choose to have beautiful, cheerful, optimistic and wonderful thoughts, for I am aware that our thoughts create our reality, and because I know that we are where we are and who we are, as a result of what we have thought.
If we want to grow, we have to have the courage to
step out of our comfort zone.