The great perron which gives access to the Sun Temple of Kalasasaya. It was covered until the year 1903 by alluvial earth which was removed by the Crequi de Montfort Comission. It is not located at the center of the building but is moved to the north 1.116m. for the reason set forth in illustration No. 19. At its foot there is still to be noted an elegant pavement which was later torn away by the aforementioned iconoclasts.